segunda-feira, 26 de junho de 2017

Screenplay: The Dream Thief

Dear friends, as said before, I am with a script ready (not to say ready, I am reviewing).
Theme: Romance / Fantasy Indication: Above 10 years (There is no censorship, but I believe that there is a lot of complexity in the unfolding of the plot) Approximate duration: 01:50:00 Based on the Book: The Dream Thief In a week or two I believe it will be available for evaluation. I already have some contacts and I will try a partnership to take the project forward. However, since there is still nothing closed, I would be very grateful to anyone who can guide me or indicate places to send, or who know agents who take scripts for evaluation. We know the difficulties in carrying out our projects, but I believe that it is the same, with focus and determination we can achieve. I am a writer, I have had the opportunity to write seven books and now I have ventured on my first screenplay. I'm suspect to speak, but I'd like to say it's a story to thrill. Those who want more information, feel free to ask.

Sorry for my English. Sidnei Coelho contato@sidneicoelho.com.br

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário